PERCEPTION IS EVERYTHING
“All our knowledge has its origin in our perceptions.” Leonardo Da Vinci
Everything we know is a combination of what we have experienced through our senses. As such, it is our perceptions that shape who we are and the world around us. This quote from Leonardo da Vinci, one of the greatest thinkers in history, is a powerful reminder that everyone perceives things differently. Placing yourself in other people’s shoes and looking at things from their perspective is the key to living with empathy, kindness and love. The Darsha ring is set on a solid band in the material of your choice, with classic curves that never go out of style. Less is more when it comes to this open circle ring, a modern representation of infinity. Wear it alone or with other geometric-inspired patterns for an effortless, minimalist look.
- Darsha features a solid band with classic curves.
- The band width and thickness is approximately 2.6mm and 1.5mm respectively.
- The metal used is available in sterling silver, 9ct or 18ct white, yellow or rose gold and platinum, customised to suit your budget.
- The approximate weight of the band is: sterling silver (2.2g), 9ct white or yellow gold (2.5g), 18ct white or yellow gold (3.6g), platinum (5.0g).
- The band is laser inscribed with the quote “perception is everything” and includes the Design Bay Jewellery logo stamp and hallmark. Note: the option to add your own quote is available (maximum 18 characters, including spaces).