THE PATH OF LEAST RESISTANCE
“To live the path of least resistance means that one is aligned with nature and with the divine expression of life itself.” Taoist Philosophy
Taoism is a Chinese philosophy based on the writings of Lao Tzu. It emphasises living in harmony with nature and following the natural way of the universe. Taoism is often represented by water, as water yields to every obstacle in its path, yet eventually erodes each one. It finds the path of least resistance, flowing in a natural cycle of renewal. The Sarani ring features a number of intertwined bands, all separate yet following the same path. It’s a powerful reminder to be flexible when faced with obstacles in your way, just as water flows around stones in the creek. Despite the ancient origins of the quote, the ring is modern and elegant, with a choice of materials from sterling silver to platinum.
- Sarani features a number of intertwined bands.
- The band width and thickness is approximately 10mm and 4mm respectively.
- The metal used is available in sterling silver, 9ct or 18ct white, yellow or rose gold and platinum, customised to suit your budget.
- The approximate weight of the band is: sterling silver (11.7g), 9ct white or yellow gold (13.0g), 18ct white or yellow gold (17.6g), platinum (26.1g).
- The band is laser inscribed with the quote “the path of least resistance” and includes the Design Bay Jewellery logo stamp and hallmark. Note: the option to add your own quote is available (maximum 18 characters, including spaces).