YES, LOVE WINS
“Love wins. Love always wins.” Mitch Albom
The rainbow flag symbolises the pride and passion of LGBTQI people around the world. At a time when many countries are saying ‘yes’ to marriage equality, the rainbow is a powerful symbol of diversity, acceptance and hope for people from all walks of life. In the words of author Mitch Albom: “Love wins. Love always wins.”
Vinzentia is derived from the Latin word ‘vincens’ which means ‘to win’. It features a knife-edge band with a colourful array of gemstones, including rubies, orange sapphires, yellow sapphires, emeralds, blue sapphires and amethysts. The setting is available in white gold, yellow gold, rose gold and platinum, with the option to craft a personal message to the one you love.
- Vinzentia features a knife-edge comfort fit band with a colourful array of pavé set gemstones, including 12 rubies (0.18ct), 12 orange sapphires (0.18ct), 14 yellow sapphires (0.21ct), 12 emeralds (0.18ct), 12 blue sapphires (0.18ct) and 12 amethysts (0.18ct).
- Total number of precious gemstones is 74 with a combined total weight of 1.11ct. Note: The total weight is based on size M 1/2 and the total number of gemstones may vary based on your ring size.
- The band width and height is approximately 2.8mm and 2.1mm respectively.
- The metal used is available in 9ct or 18ct white, yellow or rose gold and platinum, customised to suit your budget.
- The approximate weight of the band is: 9ct white or yellow gold (2.2g), 18ct white or yellow gold (2.7g), platinum (3.7g).
- The band is laser inscribed with the quote “yes love wins” and includes the Design Bay Jewellery logo stamp and hallmark. Note: the option to add your own quote is available (maximum of 18 characters, including spaces).